Bolls Heating and Cooling should be your go-to company when it comes to repairing heating systems in and around places like Bloomington IN, Brownsburg IN, Carmel IN, Fishers IN, Greenwood IN, Indianapolis, etc. But before that, you need to know about the warning signs that the furnace is giving you! If you notice one or more of the following signs, then you need to get in touch with a professional at the earliest.
Take a look.
- Little or No Heat – Yes, if you notice that the heating system is emitting negligible or no heat, then let me tell you that this is the very first sign which shows that your furnace needs immediate repair. So, check if you are getting heat or not, when all the switches and circuit breakers are turned on. If not, then call us immediately.
- Strange Sounds and Smells – Secondly, when you initially turn your furnace on for the season, do make sure that the dusty smell that it emits goes away with time. Do not delay in getting professional help as it might be risky for you! And call us even if you notice any kind of weird sounds.
- Major Signs – Lastly, this is the most dangerous sign that you should be looking out for and that is the smell of gas while turning the heating system on. If you notice this, do not commit the mistake of ignoring this sign at all. Call us at 317-638-1541 (Indianapolis) or 812-332-6557 (Bloomington) right away!
You can get in touch with us for other kinds of services as well, such as:
- AC service and installation
- High-velocity system
- Green HVAC systems
- Heat pump repair
- Heating and furnace installation
- Hydronic heat and boilers and many more.
To know more, kindly keep following the blogs section.