About Bolls Heating & Cooling: AC, Heating, Furnace & Air Conditioner Service & Repair and more in Bloomington, Carmel, Fishers, Greenwood, Indianapolis, IN
Facts about Bolls:
We have been in business since 1948!
Click here for our complete history.
- Bolls Heating & Cooling is family and employee owned.
- Licensed Heating & Air Conditioning Contractors on staff.
- Bolls provides service to over 10,000 customers in Marion and all surrounding counties.
- Customer Service staff on hand 7 days a week.
- Low employee turnover.
- Stable leadership – President Sergei Traycoff has been with Bolls since 1986.
- Bolls Heating & Cooling Total Comfort Service Plan and warranty customers receive same day service!
- The Total Comfort Service Plan covers maintenance, plus parts and labor on repairs.
- Bolls Heating & Cooling believes in up-front pricing and we do not pay commission on parts/repairs.
- Bolls Heating & Cooling Technicians are backed by a team of support personnel for quick, in-the-field delivery of equipment, parts, information and materials.
- Technicians and Installers protect your home by using shoe covers and drop cloths.
- Drug screening and background checks performed on all new hires.
- All service and installation technicians are NATE Certified.
- Director of Training on staff – coordinates and delivers continuing education for technical staff.
- Bolls Heating & Cooling operates a fleet of company owned vehicles equipped with the latest in voice, data, tools, and testing equipment.
A Message from Our President
“I’ve been with Bolls since 1986. That’s before the days of iPads, back when a cell phone wasn’t a replacement for a landline. Obviously, things have changed. I’m still amazed at how much technology has infiltrated every aspect of our lives, including the heating and cooling industry. Back in 1986 I never would have imagined you’d be able to adjust your thermostat using a cell phone. The efficiency of today’s HVAC systems surpasses anything we would have considered possible 30 years ago. And while our company loves the benefits that technology provides we also understand that technology can’t replace good old-fashioned personal service. That still requires people, and we’ve got some of the best in the business: people who share our belief that integrity means doing the right thing even when no one’s looking. As a family owned and operated company, we understand that providing great service without compromise is the only real way we’ll continue to succeed. My hope is that our website gives you a better idea of who we are as a company…and a glimpse of the many personalities that have made Bolls Heating & Cooling an Indianapolis success story. Thanks for visiting!”
President, Bolls Heating & Cooling